Monday 28 April 2014

Scheduling the @RealRevolution

Scheduling is hard... seriously. The main problem is time. We all need to keep in mind that right now, I'm in a play, and in school, and I have a job. Therefore alongside that and my hopeful free time, it isn't easy to find time to film and put up a YouTube video. However it's key that you schedule when you are going to upload. I'm going to try and go once a week for now. Put it up on Tuesday's. After I get the hang of that, into that rhythm, we'll see where I go from there.
-@RealColinGinter

1 comment:

  1. Yes, scheduling is definitely a challenge. Creativity, writing, speaking, editing, producing are skills that can be developed like muscles. The work can get easier and take less time (or greater challenges can be tackled in the same amount of time) if practice and training are intentionally applied. That is a big part of your learning, I imagine. Identifying the challenge is an important step; now, it's time to practice the skills necessary to meet the challenge. Go @RealRevolution!

    ReplyDelete