Monday 14 April 2014

Networking the @RealRevolution

Networking.
That's the focus of this post here.
But first something fun!
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net Read more at http://explosm.net/comics/2043/#KCfPYeFF4yfWLRmP.99


Great now that's out of the way. Anyways; as of this writing the channel (subscribe to it!) has 5 subscribers and four videos. I definitely want to increase both of those numbers as soon as possible.

But onto networking. To try and generate views on the channel I am consistently tweeting and facebooking about my videos an my channel. But that's not all! I also have sent a message (or four) to a few popular YouTubers asking for suggestions and advice. I'm being very polite but not too formal. I'll post back any advice I get (if I get any).

So that's all for now, and keep following my @RealRevolution

2 comments:

  1. Hey Colin, Nice Comic, though clearly I should not get too curious about your networking. It seems like you have done pretty well to get your channel on all of the important social media sites. I don't really know anything about sharing or managing a Youtube channel, but it seems like you have it under control. If you were able to get people with a large influence to promote your channel, I bet you could get a bunch more followers and views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is a step in the right direction, Colin (and funny, too). I know you are investing time and energy in your channel, but don't short-change this blog. Share your progress AND your learning. As a guide, imagine one of your followers trying to follow in your footsteps and how helpful it would be for him/her to read about how and why and what you are doing to create and build your channel.

    ReplyDelete