Monday 26 May 2014

Moving forward the @RealRevolution

So, the channel is moving along well. At least I think so...
In all honesty though I think that everything is running relatively smoothly so far. I have been able to update relatively on time, and my videos are getting moderate views.
But where do I go from here? Where do we take the @RealRevolution?

MORE

We need more content, more networking, more work into it. I have created custom covers for my videos so they look better, I have been trimming the length of my videos, I have been gaining more subscribers and views! But we need more, we need to post new videos, I want to get other videos that aren't the reviews. I also want more connection, I want to get people commenting on the videos. (this means you readers!)

I legitimately think it is very important to get more stuff up on the channel. And to get a presence, if you didn't know I have my twitter account, a facebook page, and the channel. If people are liking and commenting and tweeting like they are for the mainstream stars, I'd be ecstatic.

So anyways those are my long-term goals for the channel. I hope you subscribe to it, and keep following the @RealRevolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment